Friday, June 10, 2011

Father's Day Card Challenge



Hi Everyone,
Here is a card that I made for Father's Day. It is also for a challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut. The challenge is to show Dad he is number 1 by making a special project just for him.
I enjoyed making this card with my new to me stamp set from Stampin up called Nature Prints. My Dad loves fishing and I can remember fishing with him since I was very little. So, the fish stamp is very fitting.
I used my imagine stock image to cut out the frame.
I used Stampin up products for the paper, ink, and pastels.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Great card - and a super image for your father. I've not seen that stamp set before. Wonderful job with the frame, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stamp set. I love the inking you did. It is a great effect! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out really neat! It is an awesome Father's Day card. Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete