Monday, June 13, 2011

Challenge Me Monday #64



Hi Everyone,
This weeks challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut is "Wedding Wishes." You must include the color white and a bell.
This challenge was a great one to participate in because I attended a friend's wedding at the end of May. So, I chose to do a scrapbook Layout. I took some pictures of the happy couple. I just have to print out my fav one to put in the frame.
I am happy with how it turned out. I used the couple's colors for the page, magenta and white. I love the sparkly coordinations paper!
I used:

Cricut Carts: Storybook (font) Wedding (Bells) and Plantin Schoolbook (Hearts)

Paper: Stampin Up and Coordinations (both of these cut well in the cricut)

Stamps: Doodle this from Stampin Up

Miscl. Rub ons and stickers from my stash, fine black pen, ribbon

Happy Monday! I have the summer off since I work in the school system. I will be posting a lot more since I have more time now!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift this will make. I'm sure the bride and groom will treasure this layout. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. I love the shimmery paper! Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee-utiful layout. Especially like the font (Storybook Cricut cartridge).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful layout. TFS with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty :-)


    -Sam
    btw-I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete