Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blackberry Preserves




Hi All,
Here is homemade jam that I jazzed up with the preserves cart and a couple of stamps. I love what you can do with that cart. There are so many fruit choices that can be used for canning or on its own.
I am entering this in the Scrapmaster's Paradise challenge: to use the color purple in a project
Also: My pink stamper challenge of favorite things. MY fav color is purple! I also LOVE fruit and blackberries. I used my fav paper- Stampin Up.
I thought this would be a great opportunity to showcase my homemade jam..yummy.


Supplies:
Stampin up: Cardstock, ink, and stamps
Michael's: Ribbon, Brad
PTI: Twine

Have a great Sunday!



5 comments:

  1. This is cute, what a great idea to decorate the top of a homemade jar of jam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a perfect reminder of the time of year it is! Canning season! I love it! Now I need to go get out my "canning for dummies" book! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea, and would make a fab gift for anyone! Thanks for joining our purple challenge at SP and Co!

    ReplyDelete